THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Forwardfaith
Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story, friends..
Replies: 3
Views: 2438

I had to take clindamycin once for an H. pylori ulcer in my stomach and I didn't have bb while taking it. It was great living a normal life for a couple weeks. Even waking up--no smell at all. but then it came back with a vengeance. I have the metallic taste too.
If I remember correctly, I too ...
by Forwardfaith
Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:24 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
Replies: 14
Views: 15420

RE

First off, we can consider that was a blessing that nobody told you had breath issues till later! It allowed you to explore places without being self conscious and home bond. For myself, it wasn't until I was in college, but back in highschool I was so free spirited because I did not believe I had ...
by Forwardfaith
Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Upcoming ENT appointment
Replies: 5
Views: 2035

RE

Many doctors, do not believe post nasal drip would cause bad breath. But, it is from my experience that this is one of the main culprits. Sadly, I joined this group abit late. Maybe for the next appointment with another doctor, try ask him if you are showing symptoms of post nasal drip.

From my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗