THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by mohan
Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy and still have BB?
Replies: 7
Views: 3415

Please don't waste your time and money on tonsillectomy the chance of success is very low you can see if search well on in this forum. Most of bad breath cause is some thing wrong with the teeth and gums. Put all your efforts on the mouth. Even if you don,t get cured by one dentist try other one so ...
by mohan
Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Black tooth
Replies: 5
Views: 2922

Re: Black tooth

I was having a look in my mouth the other day and noticed I have blackening on a tooth that has had a huge filling (many years ago). Is this anything to worry about or is this simply just the filling staining my tooth over time?

Could this be decay? No dentist ever said anything about it any time ...
by mohan
Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm starting to think that my BB
Replies: 8
Views: 2953

mindspace wrote:Maybe we should pay attention more what is causing these PATM reactions.My colleague at work coughs everyday at work and i know that the reason is me.
What does PATM stands for?
by mohan
Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is your BB severity progressing after time?
Replies: 4
Views: 3225

Tony22 wrote:My bad breath has definitely gotten worse as I've gotten older. When I was a teenager I still had bad breath, but it wasn't as bad or as frequent as it is now.
Tony22

What about your teeth? did you check teeth and gums with dentist?
by mohan
Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Thank You To All
Replies: 1
Views: 1208

Re: Thank You To All

A big thank you to all people you out there who post with the misery of your daily lives... you help me get through my days

I try to hide as best as possible and I am lucky enough to have some people who only cover after i hit them with a spray but most other people cover metres before they get to ...
by mohan
Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is your BB severity progressing after time?
Replies: 4
Views: 3225

Yes, when I was younger it wasn't so bad. I had a few reactions from people but yet had people who never reacted to me at all.

But now I can fill the area around me. If I'm in a room long enough I can fill the room with my bb.

Before I even start to speak now I get people rubbing their noses ...
by mohan
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is your BB severity progressing after time?
Replies: 4
Views: 3225

Is your BB severity progressing after time?

Hi all

Let me ask you if your BB severity progresses after time. For me I had bb for 17 years but it did not affect my life until 5 years before. People could feel my bad breath when talk very closely but in the last five years people can smell my bad breath 2-3 meters away. Before i did not had ...
by mohan
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is your BB severity progressing?
Replies: 0
Views: 1110

Is your BB severity progressing?

Hi all

Let me ask you if your BB severity progresses after time. For me I had bb for 17 years but it did not affect my life until 5 years before. People could feel my bad breath when talk very closely but in the last five years people can smell my bad breath 2-3 meters away. Before i did not had ...
by mohan
Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: second premolar smells
Replies: 3
Views: 1702

Still waiting the appointment time that the dentist will surgically remove it. I will update you any improvement.
Archimonde wrote:That's a no-brainer, have it removed.

And make sure to keep us updated.
by mohan
Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: second premolar smells
Replies: 3
Views: 1702

second premolar smells

Hi all

I have been suffering bad breath long time aproximately 17 years, I am now 31 years after long time i discovered that one molar or call it its clinical name "mandibular second premolar" smells bad like rotten meat. If I use more sugar it smells very bad that i cannot describe . the smell ...
by mohan
Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Looking into deep cleaning/wisdom removal
Replies: 17
Views: 5213

Hi halitsisux

I have been suffering bad breath long time aproximately 17 years, I am now 31 years after long time i discovered that one molar or call it its clinical name "mandibular second premolar" smells bad like rotten meat. If I use more sugar it smells very bad that i cannot describe . the ...
by mohan
Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Looking into deep cleaning/wisdom removal
Replies: 17
Views: 5213

Hi halitsisux

I have been suffering bad breath long time aproximately 17 years, I am now 31 years after long time i discovered that one molar or call it its clinical name "mandibular second premolar" smells bad like rotten meat. If I use more sugar it smells very bad that i cannot describe . the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗