THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story & Cure
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3556
- Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story & Cure
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3556
My Story & Cure
Hello everyone, I'd like to share my own story about battling bad breath. I'll be honest it is probably due to my laziness keeping up with my oral hygiene, but when I was young I could really care less about it, I would just wake up and throw on whatever to wear and head out the house to school ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.