THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by vvv
Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: May be the solution for most people on this forum. CURED!
Replies: 4
Views: 2082

Initially most of it, 3/4 i'd say but I could still feel some significant amount of tartar with my tongue.

I'm not sure if I had a gum problem, I did notice that the teeth from where the tartar came off felt a bit loose. I'ts stable now though.

95% of it has been removed i'd say and its been about ...
by vvv
Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: May be the solution for most people on this forum. CURED!
Replies: 4
Views: 2082

Forgot to mention!

Like many people here I thought my BB was gone when I started using GSE couple months ago but it lost its effectiveness a week later. Same when i switched toothpaste to Arm and hammer, thought the baking soda in it did the trick but again lost its effectiveness.
by vvv
Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: May be the solution for most people on this forum. CURED!
Replies: 4
Views: 2082

May be the solution for most people on this forum. CURED!

I joined this forum a week or so ago out of desperation but I have been visiting this site frequently for the past couple years. How fortunate was I that my bad breath disappeared a day or so after joining.

The following were my symptoms:
Really bad breath (faecal maybe or even worse).
Disgusting ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗