THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to use TUNG BRUSH ? pls help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7556
- Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to use TUNG BRUSH ? pls help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7556
How to use TUNG BRUSH ? pls help
Hi Guys
I recently bought a Tung Brush and used it after brushing .It was good for the front part of the tongue but I could not go behind the taste buds (papillae). To clean the tongue properly , we are supposed to go far back inside the throat , but couldn`t go inside the throat.
I need your help ...
I recently bought a Tung Brush and used it after brushing .It was good for the front part of the tongue but I could not go behind the taste buds (papillae). To clean the tongue properly , we are supposed to go far back inside the throat , but couldn`t go inside the throat.
I need your help ...
- Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: brushing way back of tongue
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1817
Hello Pagmic2
I want to know which product and brand do you use to clean your tongue and mouth because normal tongue cleaners do not go that deep inside the mouth.
I have bought so many tongue cleaners of different kind but all waste of money.Nothing works.
Please tell me I am sooooo desperate.thanx ...
I want to know which product and brand do you use to clean your tongue and mouth because normal tongue cleaners do not go that deep inside the mouth.
I have bought so many tongue cleaners of different kind but all waste of money.Nothing works.
Please tell me I am sooooo desperate.thanx ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.