True.. all the GP and even dentists will tell you it's your mouth. I have serious halitosis issue but yet my mouth is meticulously clean. Just like the rest of you, I clean, rinse, scrub, gargle and floss numerous times a day to no avail.
I just had my routine 6 month check up and the dental ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: want to help with my story
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3962
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.