THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by halburton
Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb help
Replies: 8
Views: 3374

Wow this is the first person that I have ran across that has the exact same issues I have had with my bb. I also started to get bb after losing a ton of weight in a little bit of time. I'd say one thing that may help you is to take care of your body as best as you can. You just like I had an eating ...
by halburton
Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb help
Replies: 8
Views: 3374

look you are still young so this might help

try it and get back to me

buy the tung brush

dip it in vodka and clean the cheeks and tongue

dip it in natural bad soap (health store) and clean your tongue

finally buy Sodium bicarbonate and brush with that your tongue

spit it out and probably you ...
by halburton
Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb help
Replies: 8
Views: 3374

Wow, reading around this site has almost answered my own questions. I think for the first time in my life im depressed. Everything I thought of trying seems like it has already done. I'm 17 and I feel like i'm already dead. It's amazing how many people tell you when you have bad breath and think it ...
by halburton
Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb help
Replies: 8
Views: 3374

bb help

So I use to be very fat and over the summer of 06 I lost a crapload of weight. Once the weight was lost I had an immense fear of gaining it back. So around mid October I stopped eating real food. I ate nothing but boiled vegetables one plate a day. I slowly got skinnier and skinnier and then like my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗