THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by vicente1
Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath treatment
Replies: 5
Views: 1604

Where can I get this checked and what test do I ask for?
by vicente1
Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath treatment
Replies: 5
Views: 1604

Hey thanks. :P I had forgot to mention I had my tonsils removed when I was 9
by vicente1
Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath treatment
Replies: 0
Views: 737

bad breath treatment

I'm 17. I've. Had Bb for a long time. I have a good hygiene and my tounge is clean I have no white coating. My breath isn't super bad but its pretty bad. People who have smelt my breath tell me different things. The mist recent ones were differentfoods and some one else said spices. They said it ...
by vicente1
Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath treatment
Replies: 5
Views: 1604

bad breath treatment

I'm 17. I've. Had Bb for a long time. I have a good hygiene and my tounge is clean I have no white coating. My breath isn't super bad but its pretty bad. People who have smelt my breath tell me different things. The mist recent ones were differentfoods and some one else said spices. They said it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗