THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by kj13
Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I believe I have the solution to bad breath.
Replies: 2
Views: 2494

I believe I have the solution to bad breath.

I believe I have the solution to bad breath.

Having the tendency to have bad breath is similar to someone having the tendency to being overweight, or having the tendency to have headaches, etc. It is an illness. Bad breath is a systemic illness. We have to put in extra effort to get rid of the bad ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗