THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by sosayso
Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:52 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: After 4 years I have found a cure!
Replies: 2
Views: 2757

After 4 years I have found a cure!

Hi, I am posting this as I used to read these forums in the last few years, and unfortunately I couldn't find the answer that I was looking for. However after around four years of suffering with this problem (a smelly post nasal drip), I have finally found a cure that has worked for me. I know the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗