THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by halitophobic
Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath finally over after stressing 20 years over it !
Replies: 15
Views: 18358

Happy New Year.

Could you please describe what your "lick test" odour (if any) smelled of?

Please describe it's severity and what you'd liken it to.

Did you ever have tonsil stones? Can you also please describe your bad taste and what made it vary.

Could you ever get any rebound whiffs?

I ...
by halitophobic
Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath finally over after stressing 20 years over it !
Replies: 15
Views: 18358

compor wrote:I am so happy for you halitophobic. Try to forget about the lost years, focus on your future with your girlfriend and loved ones. Happy new year.
Thank you. Happy new year 2 you all and i hope you all get rid of this depressing problem :(.
by halitophobic
Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath finally over after stressing 20 years over it !
Replies: 15
Views: 18358

My friend just told me he can't feel any BB. I believe him. But sometimes I just used to feel a real bad smell coming from my mouth, myself. Show I trust my nose? I can't believe I'm imagining that smell.

Thats exactly the same feeling that i HAD. Remember its normal to have bad breath in the ...
by halitophobic
Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath finally over after stressing 20 years over it !
Replies: 15
Views: 18358

HEY HEY YEY!!!

I am an old member who discovered this same truth as you did long ago! It makes me soooo happy to know that more people save themselves this way. Today I decided to check what people are up to here out of curiousity, and so glad to read what you are sharing.

Halitophobic, NEVER ...
by halitophobic
Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath finally over after stressing 20 years over it !
Replies: 15
Views: 18358

Bad Breath finally over after stressing 20 years over it !

Hi to all. Im from Holland and i just created this account to tell you all something.

When i was a child classmates would sometimes tell me my breath smelled like shit and would laugh about it. They were right i think, i remember i skipped brushing sometimes or didnt have breakfast. Those kind of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗