Things like that make mine worse. I'm still getting stones without tonsils. I can touch the area where my tonsils used to be and it stinks.
When will this end?
So you tried Hydrogen Peroxide and it made it worse? Maybe you could try blasting the Area where it stinks with a waterpik using ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 59 matches
- Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6886
- Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6886
- Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6886
I've heard of the hairy tongue thing before, but I never had it happen, but Ai never used Hydrogen Peroxide often... If that is the only side effect then it's not bad...
I had another Subway sandwich and then a dairy free ice cream bar and also a Kambucha drink from whole foods market and my mouth ...
I had another Subway sandwich and then a dairy free ice cream bar and also a Kambucha drink from whole foods market and my mouth ...
- Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6886
I woke up, ate a subway sandwich, and then did part of my routine; brushing, brushing tongue and squirted tonsils with half 3% peroxide, half water... Then I ate a pot roast and gravy tv dinner over two hours ago and my mouth still feels fresh...
I already have my bad breath problem under control ...
I already have my bad breath problem under control ...
- Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6886
That's funny... I just squirted Hydrogen Peroxide into my tonsils for the first time last night... I have used it before, but never in my machine for my tonsils... I used the 3% at full strength and it burned pretty bad, but I will definitely mix it with water and do it again...
There are people ...
There are people ...
- Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6886
- Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6886
My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
Hey guys,
I discovered a couple of months ago, that I have a Problem with Tonsil Stones and that they make my Breath terrible. Especially just after swallowing it smelled like tonsil stones and if you have tonsil stones then you probably know that they smell like shit.
I also have a bad smelling ...
I discovered a couple of months ago, that I have a Problem with Tonsil Stones and that they make my Breath terrible. Especially just after swallowing it smelled like tonsil stones and if you have tonsil stones then you probably know that they smell like shit.
I also have a bad smelling ...
- Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My tips for removing tonsil stones
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8375
Man this tonsil stone thing is really screwing with my life right now. From the left tonsil there is a bad smell coming from one or more of the holes. I tried to spray lots of water in those holes but it just won't help, the smell stays. It's like there is a big tonsil stone sitting there that I can ...
- Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My tips for removing tonsil stones
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8375
First you need to find out whether tonsil stones are causing your bad breath before you do all this clean up. You might want to damage your tonsil in the process but in the end your tonsil had nothing to do with your bad breath. Just saying
Yes of course, finding the source of bb is important but ...
Yes of course, finding the source of bb is important but ...
- Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My tips for removing tonsil stones
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8375
Hey, thank you for your tips. I also have problems with my tonsils. And you are right, poking at them won't help the problem. Maybe you can get a couple of them out that way but that's it.
Cleaning them out with a dental water jet is probably the best solution. However they can be really expensive ...
Cleaning them out with a dental water jet is probably the best solution. However they can be really expensive ...
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the car.....
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6420
- Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the car.....
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6420
- Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the car.....
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6420
Oh yeah I have many "sitting in the car and not talking" stories. Sometimes we would travel a longer way with the car being full. Of course I was afraid all the time to speak so I stayed quiet or spoke as little as possible. Just a week ago I was travelling with friends in the car. I haven't said a ...
- Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Symptoms sound CRAZY - but true.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3269
- Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I don't know what to do.. i have tried everything
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4943
Yeah I also read about cutting dairy out of your daily meals can improve the situation but yeah for me it's also very hard (I freakin love Pizza :D )
However I also visited an ENT doc and he told me that he won't remove my tonsils because there is nothing wrong with them. And tonsil stones are no ...
However I also visited an ENT doc and he told me that he won't remove my tonsils because there is nothing wrong with them. And tonsil stones are no ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.