THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by abouttogiveup
Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorphyll, anyone?
Replies: 11
Views: 3783

Re: Chlorphyll, anyone?

Please note: I brush, scrape my tongue and floss regularly. And I must certainly have halitosis.

So do everybody here and we stiiiiiiill stink. Funny, right?

Well, I am glad that you can joke about such things. For me, like others, this is such a sensitive issue. Still, thanks for responding ...
by abouttogiveup
Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorphyll, anyone?
Replies: 11
Views: 3783

Trust me I think everyone here understands your struggle. :|

I actually tried the chlorophyll capsules, i didnt notice much difference. Perhaps, itll work for you but maybe you should try the capsules so your teeth wont stain.

Thanks for your response. And please forgive me, but I am new to ...
by abouttogiveup
Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorphyll, anyone?
Replies: 11
Views: 3783

To Believe

"Trust me I think everyone here understands your struggle. Neutral

I actually tried the chlorophyll capsules, i didnt notice much difference. Perhaps, itll work for you but maybe you should try the capsules so your teeth wont stain."

Thanks for your response. And please forgive me, but I am new ...
by abouttogiveup
Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorphyll, anyone?
Replies: 11
Views: 3783

Chlorphyll, anyone?

Today, I went to a health food store to purchase chlorophyll. I am taking it as directed (one tablespoon added to eight ounces of water three times a day). I am on my second cup. It tastes somewhat like green tea, and it surely stains your teeth. Has anyone had much success with this product? I've ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗