THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A possible treatment
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2053
I had used various menthol products such as mints, gums and mouthwashes with no effect before I started smoking, so I do not just think it is the menthol. Also I have gone through short periods of smoking regular cigarettes for financial reasons but always noticed a return of the metallic taste and ...
- Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A possible treatment
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2053
A possible treatment
Hello everybody,
I cannot believe I have never found this forum before today!
I have suffered from bad breath since I was about 18, I am now a 35 year old man. It has had a tremendous impact on my life and changed me from a fun loving boy to a depressed, social hermit obsessed with the idea of ...
I cannot believe I have never found this forum before today!
I have suffered from bad breath since I was about 18, I am now a 35 year old man. It has had a tremendous impact on my life and changed me from a fun loving boy to a depressed, social hermit obsessed with the idea of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.