THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by shygurl27
Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: For those who got tonsils taken out
Replies: 23
Views: 5898

tonsillectomy

Yeah after my tonsillectomy it felt like the healing process was taking forever. It was awful .
I actually lost like 5 pounds because I wasn't able to really eat because my throat hurt so much. After about 3 weeks it started to get better, but then I made the mistake of eating pineapple. The acid ...
by shygurl27
Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:37 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Don't ever feel like leaving my house again, but have 2!
Replies: 2
Views: 4556

Leaving the house

I know how you feel. My bb started 3 years ago. When it first started it wasn't that bad (nothing gum couldn't mask), but then it just started getting progressively worse to the point where i didn't think it could get any more worse. But it did. To the point where I stopped working. I had 2 jobs ...
by shygurl27
Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: When you say you get reactions from people....
Replies: 8
Views: 3024

reactions

Has anyone ever gotten the reaction when someone says that it smells like something died?
by shygurl27
Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many relationships have you been in & how serious?
Replies: 19
Views: 5101

tonsils

Thanatos do u still have ur tonsils? Or did u have them removed? I found that after having my tonsillectomy it definitely helped a lot.
by shygurl27
Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has Bad Breath affected your motivation?
Replies: 3
Views: 1458

Motivation

At first it did affect my motivation. I was really depressed and stuff. But then I had my daughter. And then I decided that I just needed to get it together and handle my business. About a year after I had my daughter I had my tonsils removed. After I had them removed it helped a lot. I know I still ...
by shygurl27
Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nullo
Replies: 1
Views: 1300

Nullo

I was wondering if anyone has tried Nullo? I recently had my tonsils removed and that helped a lot. Then I started taking nullo and that is also helping, but not quite 100%. Nullo has def. reduced the smell but it has not completely gotten rid of it.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗