THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Rot
Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: $2000 Dr. appointment to fix this!
Replies: 15
Views: 5686

meowkity1 wrote:Let me tell you if I had 2000 I would cure myself
Any money will not be able to help to most of us... :(
by Rot
Mon May 05, 2014 8:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What I've learned so far. Any Help?
Replies: 7
Views: 2796

compor wrote:Hello Bbad,

Let's say you are right about the disfunction of the LES. Have you come across any solution to this problem other than surgery which has serious side effects?
And what are the side effects of surgery ?
by Rot
Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:01 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feel alone and depressed.
Replies: 9
Views: 21505

Re: Feel alone and depressed.

I honestly do not know what to do. I cannot keep living like this....
...

I have lots of things I want to do in life but I can't. I cannot move forward until I know this has gone away. This is holding me back in life. Why does such a cruel thing exist??? ...
...

How can you defend yourself when ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗