THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 236 matches

by hopeful
Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how u been "Hopeful", n e updates on the meds?
Replies: 7
Views: 3592

Hi ac10,
I finished taking everything with very few side effects. My breath while on the meds was better I believe. My personal test I use is the morning breath test. I can actually smell my own breath first thing when I wake up if I put my face into my pillow and breath into it. While I was on the ...
by hopeful
Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What happend to all the old members?
Replies: 21
Views: 11793

I'm still around. Still haven't given up hope. Like Elliot said, waiting for the "magic thread."
by hopeful
Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I started Fluconazole
Replies: 9
Views: 4979

Hey Corrin,
Hope this works for you. Definitely keep us updated. It may help to update on the metro and biozole thread as well as that one seems to be updated quite often and has lots of readers. Good luck!
by hopeful
Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19789

Your request is a difficult one for me to understand because for someone like me, there is NO WAY for me to get the drugs. I would love to hop on a plane to Thailand to see a doctor and get the drugs but that is not realistic. I feel like I would basically be denying myself an opportunity to find a ...
by hopeful
Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104539

So I finished my flagyl today and have a few biozole caps left. No side effects the last few days so things are good. Since I'm winding down on the drugs, I figure I should do a quick summary.

Before drugs
- When I woke up, I could always smell my stinky morning breath (before my body had the ...
by hopeful
Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19789

Jimi, I forgot to say that I can see your concerns as he is using your site to promote the drugs. As owner of this site, you are entitled to know what is going on. I hope you two can meet up soon and resolve things.
by hopeful
Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19789

I'm one of those people who bought the flagyl and biozole (anti-fungal) from KeepTrying09. I've communicated with him a few times via email and he does not seem shady in anyway (like it is being insinuated here).

First thing I want to make very clear is that whatever profit he is making, it is SLIM ...
by hopeful
Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104539

Day 6 finished
- chest soreness gone, muscle/joint connecting foot to leg still sore but hasn't worsened (it feels like a bruise that really hurts when you press on the area)
- have lost 3 lbs. but I think it's just from eating healthier and not snacking at night (if I lose anymore, I'll be ...
by hopeful
Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104539

So I just finished day 5 and I woke up with some odd muscle aches this morning (the joint connecting my foot to my shin in the front). It's been a nagging feeling all day and it's still sore and since I haven't exercised strenuously I'm sure it's a side effect (I usually only get muscle aches if I ...
by hopeful
Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104539

Something we need to all keep in mind is that suffering from bb for the amount of time that most of us has is emotionally draining.

I'm sure we all have bad days where we just feel so down about everything that it would be impossible not to be negative.

Jimi, please try to be open minded and ...
by hopeful
Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104539

So I've been taking the flagyl and biozole for 3 days now. I have been taking 3 flagyl pills(breakfast, lunch, dinner) and 1 biozole each day and up until today didn't have any side effects. Luckily for me, no major stomach upset or nausea, just a bitter taste in my mouth. I've eaten fairly healthy ...
by hopeful
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104539

Thank you so much! So based on what I was sent, I should take the flagyl (30 caps) for 10 days and the biozole for 14 days (14 caps)?
by hopeful
Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104539

Can someone who ordered the flagyl and biozole who took them at the same time tell me how you took them together. KeepTrying's on vacation till the 14th and I want to start them this weekend. Should I take them together? How many times a day do you take the flagyl and do you have to take them with ...
by hopeful
Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104539

My flagyl and biozole should be arriving today. I'm going to take both for the full course and report any findings on here. I'm a little apprehensive (moreso for the flagyl) but will take probiotics and eat a no candida diet along with it so hopefully I don't end up with too many side effects.
by hopeful
Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Candida Diet-a daily journal
Replies: 7
Views: 4333

Thursday

Breakfast
Puffed kamut (something new!) with rice milk

Lunch
Steamed spinach, tuna mixed with salsa, cucumber slices, celery

Snack
Rice cakes, plain yogurt

Dinner
Chef's salad with boiled egg, avocado, carrot, tomato, romaine lettuce with balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing

Snack ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗