Hello I just want to share my story and maybe if I'm lucky I may find someone has the same condition as me and help me out. I know this website for a really long time but this is the first time I write something.
I notice I have bad breath since I was very young. I think I was 8 or 9. That night my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri May 02, 2014 11:16 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: here's my story please give me some advice
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2270
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.