THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by DesigningWoman53
Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:46 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I am so glad I'm not alone
Replies: 8
Views: 4243

I am so glad I'm not alone

:roll: :roll:I didn't know there were people out there just like me, until today. I have suffered my whole life from BB and wondered why I was born. I just don't understand why a person is made to repulse everyone she comes near to begin with....I have read alot of the nasty comments some of you ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗