THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by sos_bb
Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180287

I tried the sugar-free vit C and OMG such a difference! we'll see how it long it lasts but I can feel the difference in taste and I know it's helping. Thank you so much whoever thought of this, such a good idea! I've been taking about 1500mg a day (3 pills) and sucking them. =D>
by sos_bb
Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone confirm the H. Pylori treatment
Replies: 85
Views: 28888

joining

Hello, I'm a first time poster and have read most of the treads of the topics discussed. I would first like to say this site is incredible and I would enjoy discussing similar issues that I'm experiencing with halitosis. I have had it for at least 5 years now (which could mean nothing to some) but I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗