THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 18 matches

by yuckykat
Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Diatomaceus earth
Replies: 3
Views: 1661

Diatomaceus earth

Hy everyone,I've been on this site for years but I rarely posted but Ialways been lurking.I tried everything for my bad breath but i never found anything that worked,apart for a year and a half stint of bliss when my bb stopped overnight after taking antybiotics for another ailment and three days ...
by yuckykat
Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Colon Hydrotherapy (colonic irrigation)...
Replies: 19
Views: 5788

Last year I had one colonic a week for three moths and it did'nt improve my breath at all ](*,)
by yuckykat
Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Lufenuron experience
Replies: 26
Views: 8498

I'm coming to a conclusion that maybe mindyb and sadbbgirl are the exact same person. If you play close attention to a lot of these Lufenuron posts you'd noticed that they have extremely similar typing styles, and they used some of the same symbols in the exact same way. I could be wrong, though ...
by yuckykat
Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37697

I would like to try this.please tell exactly what do we have to buy.The brand and the type that you are using.did it cost much?
by yuckykat
Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This is just for the cronic cases
Replies: 4
Views: 1899

I had the test done too, went on the diet but it did nothing for my breath,nor for any other ailment I 'm cursed with
by yuckykat
Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: found my cure
Replies: 16
Views: 11492

How lucky!I am on the same pill,I have been for about six month,but no improvment on my breath!
by yuckykat
Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192892

engrhaider wrote:
maclean wrote:london
Where about in London? I live in London as well, South West.
I am from italy,but I used to live in london,whalthamstow east 17
by yuckykat
Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192892

I am from italy
by yuckykat
Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: SSRI medication made my bad breath worse again?
Replies: 6
Views: 3798

As far as I'm concerned,antidepressants are not the cause of my bad breath as it started many years before I first took them..
by yuckykat
Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: SSRI medication made my bad breath worse again?
Replies: 6
Views: 3798

hy Succ,escuse me but I do not know what SSRI means,as I am italian..are they antidepressant?
by yuckykat
Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: odor Cleanse
Replies: 36
Views: 14595

I just started using it, for 2 days now, and am VERY pleased so far. Don't want to get too excited so soon, but it really seems to work. Supposedly it takes a week or two for it to take full effect. Try it, its cheap!

Glad to hear someone gets better...gives us hope.. :D Could you tell us your ...
by yuckykat
Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180182

I managed to get the chewable vitamin c capsule...i sucked on one...burned my tongue...no relief from bad breath...the following day I had small chunks of tongue surface coming off...holes in my tongue! :shock:
by yuckykat
Thu May 17, 2007 1:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Jimi's laser surgery
Replies: 43
Views: 9304

Jimi,I could contribute 50 euros,but i somehow cannot use this paypal thing,so let me know how I can send you the money..
by yuckykat
Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
Replies: 151
Views: 41587

yuckykat wrote:yber,waiting,does your sore throat get better when suing the mastic?I mean,when you feel that mastic is working for your BB,does your throat feel better?
Sorry I mistyped,I meant using the mastic
by yuckykat
Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
Replies: 151
Views: 41587

yber,waiting,does your sore throat get better when suing the mastic?I mean,when you feel that mastic is working for your BB,does your throat feel better?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗