THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by Traylor
Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Candida
Replies: 3
Views: 2721

Candida

HI everyone.

This is a quick post to let you kow that for me the problem was candida.

I was diagnosed by a naturopath and have changed my diet and I'm taking some natural medications.

I won't bother listing anything, because I have no doubt Jimi will just shoot me down. For someone to go to all ...
by Traylor
Tue May 30, 2006 7:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long post but stick with it.
Replies: 6
Views: 4410

Ok well i won't bother posting. If this does prove the solution for me you won't know. You can just keep wishing some Doctor in Israel will cure you.
by Traylor
Tue May 30, 2006 6:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long post but stick with it.
Replies: 6
Views: 4410

Jimi, i really don't know why you started this site.

You only think the suggestions involving money have merit. I can't believe that you would dismiss what i have posted without even trying it.

How hard would it be to try it for a week?

There are naturally occurring chemicals in vegetables and ...
by Traylor
Tue May 30, 2006 6:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long post but stick with it.
Replies: 6
Views: 4410

Yeah but do you eat artificial sweetners?

Did you read the post?
by Traylor
Tue May 30, 2006 5:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long post but stick with it.
Replies: 6
Views: 4410

Long post but stick with it.

HI everyone.

I'm trying to not get too excited but i've had some real improvement this week.

I went back to my doctor again and begged for more help. So she said why don't we send you for hydrogen breath testing for lactose intolerance. I have been lactose intolerant for about ten years, and it ...
by Traylor
Sat May 13, 2006 12:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fund Raising for laser treatment
Replies: 5
Views: 3256

Sure Jimi.

How much would you suggest? $1000, $2000?

Just post your bank account details so i can put it straight in and you have access to it right away.
by Traylor
Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello...
Replies: 9
Views: 4712

It's fine Jess. I wish that it was aas easy as praying but obviously it's not. I'd had a particularly bad day when i last posted and frustration got the better of me.
by Traylor
Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello...
Replies: 9
Views: 4712

I personally think we should keep this site for discussing plausible cures. Praying does not fall into this category.

I think you have made your religious beliefs clear already Jess. There is no need to keep asking everyone to pray. Please respect others beliefs that religion is a bunch of crap.
by Traylor
Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU
Replies: 126
Views: 116209

Thanks LJ.

But can you provide the link?
by Traylor
Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU
Replies: 126
Views: 116209

sorry jimi

the site is

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Trimethylaminuria/

you will need to sign up and give a reason as to why you want to join the group.
by Traylor
Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU
Replies: 126
Views: 116209

Yeah von, i joined the group aswell. I will get tested as soon as possible.

Jimi, the site lists foods and there choline content. I guess if you didn't want to pay for the test you could try going on a low choline diet and see if it works at all. If i can't get tested anywhere then i will try that.
by Traylor
Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU
Replies: 126
Views: 116209

I think you could be onto something von.

I've been doing some reading as well and shit breath definitly looks to be a symptom of TMAU. And while there isn't a cure yet, it looks like people have had success in controlling it.

Jimi, you are saying that people have bad reactions when you are near ...
by Traylor
Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Constipation
Replies: 9
Views: 7274

OK so this may be a strange question.........but when you fart, is it really noxios smelling, or not to bad? Because mine can clear a room, if my breath hasn't already.
by Traylor
Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Constipation
Replies: 9
Views: 7274

Constipation

Hi

Just wondering what people think about constipation being the (one of)cause(s) of the dreaded poo breath?

The reason i think it could be that is that my sweat often smells like crap literally aswell as my breath. And i do have a problem with constipation. I'm thinking that whatever bacteria ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗