Guys,
I cannot understand something. I really like to go clubbing (always with gum obviously) and when I make-out with the type of girl that really has 0 and really 0 signs of bb I have also no bb for the next 2-3 days. After those 2-3 days the bb comes back again slowly...
This is already the 3rd ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 31 matches
- Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***k, this is already the third time.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3185
- Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am mostly cured - want to help you now!
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11501
- Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am mostly cured - want to help you now!
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11501
- Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB when starting to exercise!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3142
I am not sure what "type 4" means as referred to above? Is this some officially recognised benchmarking or a convenient reference?
But if your odor increases on exercise then I think that would point to a metabolic (blood bourne halitosis) ie. gasses being released through gas exchange on alveolar ...
But if your odor increases on exercise then I think that would point to a metabolic (blood bourne halitosis) ie. gasses being released through gas exchange on alveolar ...
- Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB when starting to exercise!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3142
Okay. When you're exercising do you get an increased need to cough or clear your throat? From my own experience when i'm running, my sinuses tends to really drain, and after the run, i can breath so much more easily through the nose. I also sometimes need to cough after running. I think that when ...
- Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB when starting to exercise!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3142
Actually there is this method of smelling your own breath by putting the jaw a bit out and pushing the air somehow into the nose (and inhaling at the same time).Corpsebreath wrote:How can you tell that your breath gets bad when you are running? Do you keep asking people you run by if your breath smells?
- Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am mostly cured - want to help you now!
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11501
- Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am mostly cured - want to help you now!
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11501
I am mostly cured - want to help you now!
Hello again, sorry for spamming (I have opened 2 threads very recently - see links below).
So as the title says, I am cured - for like 95% - and this shall be the "Thank you"-thread where I want to tell you everything I did + help you guys.
So basically, here are some things I can remember (will ...
So as the title says, I am cured - for like 95% - and this shall be the "Thank you"-thread where I want to tell you everything I did + help you guys.
So basically, here are some things I can remember (will ...
- Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB when starting to exercise!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3142
BB when starting to exercise!
Hey guys, as stated before - I nearly cured my daily BB (for about 95% - with 500mg TID Metronidazole over 10 days + Wisdom Tooth Extraction).
What I discovered a few days ago: When I start to exercise (workout, run, doing any heavy physical activities) my breath gets really really bad for like a ...
What I discovered a few days ago: When I start to exercise (workout, run, doing any heavy physical activities) my breath gets really really bad for like a ...
- Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB only when drinking Wine/Beer
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1514
BB only when drinking Wine/Beer
Hello,
I was happily cured by a course of Metronidazole (500mg TID) and Wisdom Teeth extraction.
I nearly don't have bad breath on mornings or during the day. The only problem I have is this awful smelly breath when I drink beer or wine.
The smell is like vomit/fecal and I don't really know where ...
I was happily cured by a course of Metronidazole (500mg TID) and Wisdom Teeth extraction.
I nearly don't have bad breath on mornings or during the day. The only problem I have is this awful smelly breath when I drink beer or wine.
The smell is like vomit/fecal and I don't really know where ...
- Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHY do antibiotics cure breath temporarily?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5789
Do you have a history of using antibiotics prior / post BB issues? Any stomach digestion issues ? Also, out of a scale 1 - 10. 1 being no smell - 10 being really bad. Rate the smell of your feces.
even my waste smell terrible... imagine what the inside of my stomach smells like.... just a thought ...
even my waste smell terrible... imagine what the inside of my stomach smells like.... just a thought ...
- Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHY do antibiotics cure breath temporarily?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5789
- Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHY do antibiotics cure breath temporarily?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5789
#####Ans--- when u start taking antibiotics (specially these 3 together make the broadest range ) right from the start ,they kill bacteria which create gas(vsc) in stomach .
Now why do they come again ,they appear bcoz u eat daily .you have a suppressed immune system which is the main cause of our ...
Now why do they come again ,they appear bcoz u eat daily .you have a suppressed immune system which is the main cause of our ...
- Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHY do antibiotics cure breath temporarily?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5789
WHY do antibiotics cure breath temporarily?
Hi,
have been on antibiotics for a few days and as already known, by breath gets 100% cured temporarily.
Antibiotics worked for me to cure the breath were (each of them alone):
Metronidazole
Amoxicillin
Clindamycin
I know that those antibiotics all kill gram negative, anaerobic bacteria. But ...
have been on antibiotics for a few days and as already known, by breath gets 100% cured temporarily.
Antibiotics worked for me to cure the breath were (each of them alone):
Metronidazole
Amoxicillin
Clindamycin
I know that those antibiotics all kill gram negative, anaerobic bacteria. But ...
- Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath when drinking water???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1691
Bad Breath when drinking water???
Hello,
I have some bad breath which us from the throat area (though endoscopy showed nothing). Back of tongue also smells normal.
The first interesting thing is that until lunch the BB is fully there but after eating a few meals (at about 4pm) it strangely disappears nearly completely.
The ...
I have some bad breath which us from the throat area (though endoscopy showed nothing). Back of tongue also smells normal.
The first interesting thing is that until lunch the BB is fully there but after eating a few meals (at about 4pm) it strangely disappears nearly completely.
The ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.