THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by vanja
Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My tongue is like a sponge, is yours?
Replies: 20
Views: 9931

Yesterday I tried to kill my tongue with baking soda. Still soar. Changed the smell somehow, but what a procedure. I cleaned my mouth carefully, and squeesed my tonsils over and over. I have never seened this before. Out of one tonsil, there came out yellow gug stuff.It cant be emptied, I gave up ...
by vanja
Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:48 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: AAAAAAH CRAP I'm going to kill someone right now
Replies: 20
Views: 10840

sometimes, and in periods , i am quite relaxed with my bb.Sometimes I go in depression,selfdestruction and feeling so frustrated about it. If a man has an eye for me.,Knowing there can be nothing between us,because my bb would be between us. Crazy.And not being honest to people why I cant go into ...
by vanja
Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:45 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: AAAAAAH CRAP I'm going to kill someone right now
Replies: 20
Views: 10840

sometimes, and in periods , i am quite relaxed with my bb.Sometimes I go in depression,selfdestruction and feeling so frustrated about it. If a man has an eye for me.,Knowing there can be nothing between us,because my bb would be between us. Crazy.And not being honest to people why I cant go into ...
by vanja
Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My tongue is like a sponge, is yours?
Replies: 20
Views: 9931

i have to scrape the white threads hard, too come to its pink end. I have read here somewhere that hard scraping is not recommanded, it can do damage. It is a hurtful prosess, so I dont do it often.But it gives me a little ,but shortlasting improvement of breath. have been to two spesialists, Could ...
by vanja
Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My tongue is like a sponge, is yours?
Replies: 20
Views: 9931

Noptical, i think we have the same spongue. When i scrape off all the coating on my tongue, i reveal "individual" threads.(white hair). I think they are an extension, or the end of the utter cells on the tongue.
These hairs are impossible to scratsch or nipp of. i think they smell by them selves ...
by vanja
Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: rottening cells.
Replies: 25
Views: 7050

Triple Therapy - it's a course of antibiotics used to treat the H. Pylori bacteria which is responsible for gastric ulcers. Although I don't have gastric reflux or any problems there I read up some research papers which made the connection between this bacteria and BB with some research teams ...
by vanja
Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: rottening cells.
Replies: 25
Views: 7050

welcome.

pnd is post nasal drip.

i totally understand. i have that problem too. i hate that tainted feeling of brushing and scraping and gargling and rinsing and yet the odor still remains.

do you get the smell between your teeth? i can really smell it when i floss. but only between certain ...
by vanja
Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: rottening cells.
Replies: 25
Views: 7050

welcome.

pnd is post nasal drip.

i totally understand. i have that problem too. i hate that tainted feeling of brushing and scraping and gargling and rinsing and yet the odor still remains.

do you get the smell between your teeth? i can really smell it when i floss. but only between certain ...
by vanja
Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: rottening cells.
Replies: 25
Views: 7050

noptical wrote:Welcome to bbh vanja (privet?)
Actually that's everyones problem :p Most of the users here have that white coating and pnd.
pnd? whats that
by vanja
Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: rottening cells.
Replies: 25
Views: 7050

rottening cells.

I have suffered from bb as long as i can remember, and it has effected my life more than I like to think about. So glad when i found this forum today. I believe the smell comes from my tongue. Its coated,and its impossible to scrape "the cells" totally away. And after maybe 24 hours its fully coated ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗