THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1228 matches
- Sun May 23, 2021 3:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Was Gallbladder removed and still have bb?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 17055
Re:
There are Chinese herbs you can take that will help flush out your liver and gallbladder stones. Try that before surgery. It's a lot cheaper and you'll still have your gallbladder.
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Journey-03.xhtml
I'm currently taking Gold Coin Grass tincture, which softens and ...
- Sun May 23, 2021 3:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16349
Re:
Just to announced that my friend's brother in law passed away at the end of last month. He was the one with gall bladder problems. I went ahead and asked my friend what was given to him when he was suffering from the body odor and bb and she said antibiotics but then doctors found stones and ...
- Sun May 23, 2021 3:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5081
Re: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
Congrats coconuthead! I remember seeing you when I checked in on the forum in the past. I'm so happy for you.
Please indulge in social situations and love the life you now have!
Please indulge in social situations and love the life you now have!
- Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11940
Re: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
I'm just saying, what's in your post is characteristic of a decade of hundreds of posts. Mild tonsil problem doesn't equal chronic bb. PND doesn't necessarily equal bb. Your laundry list of steps is comical.
I'm glad it's worked for you. I guess you are genuine, but for people who have suffered ...
I'm glad it's worked for you. I guess you are genuine, but for people who have suffered ...
- Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11940
Re: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
If you've really been lurking you would recognize that your post looks like about a thousand other unhelpful posts.
I mean you didn't even bother explaining your symptoms in any great detail and what kind of BB you think you have.
I guess you mentioned PND. That's pretty typical.
Look, if you ...
I mean you didn't even bother explaining your symptoms in any great detail and what kind of BB you think you have.
I guess you mentioned PND. That's pretty typical.
Look, if you ...
- Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11940
Re: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
You understand we were using the TUNG brush around here back in 2007.
I used it religiously, it's just another waste of time product. Your tongue, if there's something wrong with it, is a symptom.
So you oil pull for 20 min, use a common toothpaste, tung brush, DONT use Closys, sinus rinse with 2 ...
I used it religiously, it's just another waste of time product. Your tongue, if there's something wrong with it, is a symptom.
So you oil pull for 20 min, use a common toothpaste, tung brush, DONT use Closys, sinus rinse with 2 ...
- Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5979
Re: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
Alright, how'd it go?
If it worked for you, you gotta come back in here. You can't just eff off forever like most people with less than 20 posts do.
If it worked for you, you gotta come back in here. You can't just eff off forever like most people with less than 20 posts do.
- Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Instant easy and cheap cure !!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12152
Re: Instant easy and cheap cure !!
Well, how did Gargling BLEACH go, emotional rescue? You were going to keep posting about it.
... If you're not dead, say anything.
... If you're not dead, say anything.
- Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11940
- Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:56 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A breakthrough, finally!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10574
Re: A breakthrough, finally!!
Wow, things haven't changed around here in over a decade.
Another user with 1 post asking you to buy a product.
Another user with 1 post asking you to buy a product.
- Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gallstone might be cause for some people
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6961
Re: Gallstone might be cause for some people
I can't believe it's been 13 years since I posted in this thread.
Wow.
Anyway, last year I had some tests done revealing some material in my gall bladder. Test shows it's not functioning correctly. The doctor I was referred to after that said it was no big deal though and it wouldn't be necessary ...
Wow.
Anyway, last year I had some tests done revealing some material in my gall bladder. Test shows it's not functioning correctly. The doctor I was referred to after that said it was no big deal though and it wouldn't be necessary ...
- Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lymphatic System
- Replies: 34
- Views: 12268
- Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lymphatic System
- Replies: 34
- Views: 12268
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5257
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lots of water
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1645
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.