THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by petunia656
Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WEEKEND ACTIVITIES
Replies: 14
Views: 4175

Yes
by petunia656
Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WEEKEND ACTIVITIES
Replies: 14
Views: 4175

I am 62 years old and have had bb for over 50 years, which is longer than most of you have been alive. I did manage to marry and have 2 children, so I was blessed that way. I have probably ' offended' thousands of people over the years - but, as you age, you will find that you get a ' they'll get ...
by petunia656
Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192920

North Alabama
by petunia656
Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:31 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Oral Mouth Spray
Replies: 2
Views: 2783

Oral Mouth Spray

I have started using Oasis oral mouth spray from Walmart for the last few weeks. I have not just suffered from bb for over 40 years but also dry mouth - this spray lasts longer than mouthwash - I can carry it in my pocket and use it without anyone looking at me funny since the bottle clearly states ...
by petunia656
Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:47 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something positive to share
Replies: 6
Views: 4019

Two of a kind

I have been single for the last 20 years - tho I was married to an alcoholic for 17years - he put up with my bb and I put up with his daily drinking as long as I could - anyway, I've wondered if our community of bb sufferers couldn't do a match dot com thing...at least you would know exactly what to ...
by petunia656
Wed May 30, 2007 5:41 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm glad I found this place!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 2152

Hi Troy - isn't this a great website ! I stumbled across it a few months ago while I was checking out the latest bb research - I sure was glad to find 'others like me' -I personally have suffered for over 45 years but have never given up hope for a cure - I'm having some sucess with breathing in ...
by petunia656
Wed May 30, 2007 5:26 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I am so glad I'm not alone
Replies: 8
Views: 4237

Whether or not you believe in a higher power, you can rest assured that everything happens for a reason - always remember that you are not alone, that you belong to a group of people who understands what you are going through - be strong until a cure is found - we may all even look back at this time ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗