THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Louche
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:46 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath Cause and Cure?
Replies: 19
Views: 15104

First of all, this forum is kind of freaking me out because until I came here i had no idea there were so many conditions causing chronic bad breath and that it could be incurable!

Secondly, I can say that i am a little Vitamin D deficient and probably have been for over a year, but didn't get ...
by Louche
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Making people cough
Replies: 21
Views: 14441

I have lately noticed that a few people seem to cough after I talk to them briefly. I thought maybe it was due to bad breath, but then i thought maybe it is just winter? This is freaking me out... I can't even smell my own breath, so I have no way of knowing what others are smelling directly ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗