THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by nokiaman11
Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm going to see finkelstein for laser treatment
Replies: 10
Views: 3846

I'm going to see finkelstein for laser treatment

I will be first to see finkelstein from our group, we are largest online clinical bb group.


I will see him 5/5/07

I will let you all know
if this laser treatment works/If the problem is in the tonsills

Doctors removed my tonsils 6 years ago.
But recently I wen to ENT And he told me that there ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗