THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by jimmy
Wed May 02, 2007 2:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Perio Protect is working for me
Replies: 11
Views: 5752

Perio Protect is working for me

My dentist started me on this new treatment for gum disease and it is working like nothing has ever worked before -- EVER!!! No more bad breath and no more bleeding gums.

It is a set of mouth guards I fill with medicine at home and it works. I was told I needed periodontal surgery, but I refused to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗