I can't wait to find out more
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Perio Protect is working for me
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5752
Perio Protect
I've heard about this before. Does anyone else have any first hand experience? Their website seems promising for gum disease, just imagine what it could do for bb!!
I can't wait to find out more
I can't wait to find out more
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.