THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: about "probiotic plus"
- Replies: 0
- Views: 947
about "probiotic plus"
hi. I asked about PROBIOTIC PLUS" some months ago . Dr priscribed it for my BB( 3 capsule a day untill 14 days & then just one capsule) i tested it . it could really reduced my BB about 90 % in the first weeks. but now i feed its benefit reduced to 30-40% . does any one experience this capsule ...
- Sun May 13, 2007 6:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did you use PRIBIOTIC?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1377
did you use PRIBIOTIC?
i want to ask if any body use probiotic for my bb & what is your ideas about its benefits on bb? dr prescribed it for me & i didnt take it yet .
sanam ( new member)
sanam ( new member)
- Sun May 13, 2007 6:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you always feel hungry
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6196
Re: Do you always feel hungry
hi all
I am a new member . I experienced that washing & brushing the tongue specially in the morning can really decrease BB.
& I have a question : Dr prescribed PROBIOTIC for my bb . i didnt use it yet . i want to ask if anybody use it before & if it was good ?
sanam
I am a new member . I experienced that washing & brushing the tongue specially in the morning can really decrease BB.
& I have a question : Dr prescribed PROBIOTIC for my bb . i didnt use it yet . i want to ask if anybody use it before & if it was good ?
sanam
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.