THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Rahul JAY
Sun May 18, 2014 11:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help for my husband
Replies: 37
Views: 42344

Please help....

HELLO my name is rahul and i am 16 yrs old. I have strong bad breath from two years and it is all day long. I keep track of my oral hygiene and dental checkups.... but the problem persists. I don't know what to do... I feel ashamed to communicate with my friends and teachers. AND ONE IMPORTANT THING ...
by Rahul JAY
Sun May 18, 2014 11:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Very depressed PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 8471

Very depressed PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

HELLO my name is rahul and i am 16 yrs old. I have strong bad breath from two years and it is all day long. I keep track of my oral hygiene and dental checkups.... but the problem persists. I don't know what to do... I feel ashamed to communicate with my friends and teachers. AND ONE IMPORTANT THING ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗