THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Sizzla
Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Post nasal drip
Replies: 20
Views: 6371

This oil pulling sounds hard. After 2minutes of doing this my mouth would probably be full of saliva.

Oh another thing. I'm wondering if I have "PND". I always have to clear my throat, I always have mucus in my nose which I usualy end up swallowing (yes gross). And I have this most annoying feeling ...
by Sizzla
Sun May 27, 2007 8:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Post nasal drip
Replies: 20
Views: 6371

Instead of using all these crazy herbs and junk has anyone thought to just clean ur sinuses daily with salt water and one of those neti cups. or whatever their called?..
Id think that would probably stop any PND.
by Sizzla
Thu May 17, 2007 8:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180494

Hi, I tryed this vitamin C test and this is what I found for myself.

I don't think my BB has gone away. But... I always have to clear my throat because If feels like there something in there(mucus? I dunno). When I used to clear my throat I would get a fecel taste in my throat/back of tounge (I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗