THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Monkey Nuggets
Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TUNG BRUSH QUESTION
Replies: 16
Views: 6978

TUNG BRUSH QUESTION

The Tung Brush works well - almost too well.

How long before your tongue heals up. I have used this thing for a handful of days but I had to hold off on using it because my tongue is "raw" and has bloody sores on it.

Surely, after my tongue heals up a tad, I can go back to using it all the while ...
by Monkey Nuggets
Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Another greedy PIGFART Dr Richter - 100 % CURE GUARANTEED
Replies: 8
Views: 3273

What gives?

I am confused with what's going on here.

I am a recent new member but it appears there's some dissention in the ranks.

I, for one, respect and appreciate what both Jimi and Oceanside (aka John) have done.

Yet, I don't understand, Jimi, what you're referring to on the Google "stuff." How can I ...
by Monkey Nuggets
Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180429

Hey, Guys and Gals....

Regarding the GNC Sugarless Chewable Vitamin C, I'm assuming everyone is taking the one with Vitamin A, correct?

If so, Vitamin A is toxic and can be quite dangerous in larger doses.

So, my point is, is there another GNC brand that is sugarless and that does not contain ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗