Hi neverstop,
Please don't blindly follow my diet because food that cause you bb might be different from ones that cause me bb.
But I think it's not a bad idea to try my diet for yourself to see if that works.
Since you have lactose intolerance, I would cut down dairy completely. I'm 100% dairy ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Confused
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2266
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9760
- Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:23 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9760
- Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9760
@glamourgirl05
Thanks glamourgirl05, yes I'm very glad and relieved that I know for certain how to avoid bb now.
As for stomach problems, I can get stomach upsets, bloating and frequent gas-releasing with chilli, spicy food, starch and possibly overly greasy food, all of which I almost completely ...
Thanks glamourgirl05, yes I'm very glad and relieved that I know for certain how to avoid bb now.
As for stomach problems, I can get stomach upsets, bloating and frequent gas-releasing with chilli, spicy food, starch and possibly overly greasy food, all of which I almost completely ...
- Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:58 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9760
@ sadmum
Yes, I'm 100% bb free when I'm on the diet. I know for certain that I'm cured because when you're 100% bb free, you know that you have fresh breath, and it doesn't take long for you to get on with your life, and just forget that you had bb and once frequented this forum to get that magic ...
Yes, I'm 100% bb free when I'm on the diet. I know for certain that I'm cured because when you're 100% bb free, you know that you have fresh breath, and it doesn't take long for you to get on with your life, and just forget that you had bb and once frequented this forum to get that magic ...
- Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9760
- Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:29 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9760
- Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you have dry mouth?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 856
Do you have dry mouth?
Do you have dry mouth?
I cured myself of bad breath by strict diet regimen.
I found that some diet caused me dry mouth (and eczema as well. I have eczema, too.)
I believe some food cause dry mouth and bad breath at the same time.
My theory is that some food cause dryness in our body (especially ...
I cured myself of bad breath by strict diet regimen.
I found that some diet caused me dry mouth (and eczema as well. I have eczema, too.)
I believe some food cause dry mouth and bad breath at the same time.
My theory is that some food cause dryness in our body (especially ...
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Confused
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2266
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:37 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9760
How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
Hi guys,
I just wanted to share how I killed/destroyed/incinerated the demon of bad breath in my mouth completely.
I used to frequent this website almost 3 years ago.
Since then, by trial and error, I found that the cure to bad breath is not some difficult, complicated, expensive medicine ...
I just wanted to share how I killed/destroyed/incinerated the demon of bad breath in my mouth completely.
I used to frequent this website almost 3 years ago.
Since then, by trial and error, I found that the cure to bad breath is not some difficult, complicated, expensive medicine ...
- Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I got cured. I believe you can be cured, too.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6439
How I got cured. I believe you can be cured, too.
I haven't been to this site for almost 1 year and a half.
I'd suffered from halitosis for over 6 or more years before I got cured last year. I tried many of the things I found on the internet but it only partially worked and came back again.
Here's how I got cured.
First of all, if it's not a ...
I'd suffered from halitosis for over 6 or more years before I got cured last year. I tried many of the things I found on the internet but it only partially worked and came back again.
Here's how I got cured.
First of all, if it's not a ...
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: There's hope for you if you will get out of that hole.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4710
I apologize that I've been too sarcastic and insensitive towards people who may have suffered from BB longer than I. I realised this after reading my own post.
I may sound radical, and yes I'm trying to be radical because I don't want to rely on chemical products and medicine all my life to reduce ...
I may sound radical, and yes I'm trying to be radical because I don't want to rely on chemical products and medicine all my life to reduce ...
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: is it posible that other people can smell u and others dont?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7658
Hey you're in a similar situation as me. My family cannot smell me and I feel that I don't have BB when I'm around my family. I try all my strength to make my family smell my BB. But they just don't smell it. Weird. It is always when I'm close to someone especially when I'm sitting next to somebody ...
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: There's hope for you if you will get out of that hole.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4710
- Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: There's hope for you if you will get out of that hole.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4710
There's hope for you if you will get out of that hole.
First of all, you gotta get out of that deep hole.
You think you are the most miserable person alive on the earth.
You are self-conscious all the time.
You think of your breath and of how people around you react to your breath all the time.
I tell you until you get out of that unescapable hole ...
You think you are the most miserable person alive on the earth.
You are self-conscious all the time.
You think of your breath and of how people around you react to your breath all the time.
I tell you until you get out of that unescapable hole ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.