THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Justaskme
Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:22 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!
Replies: 16
Views: 7820

A hit dog hollers the loudest.....lol !
God Bless you!
I hope you find a cure for your mouth and heart.
by Justaskme
Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!
Replies: 16
Views: 7820

I am not a scammer! You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't have to agree with want people say. Your prerogative, but NEVER should you treat anyone like this! You provided a place for people to express themselves then criticize what they say. You must be one miserable person with BB. YOU ARE ...
by Justaskme
Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:39 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!
Replies: 16
Views: 7820

OMG!!!! PEOPLE this is what the owner of this site JIMI STEIN sent me in a private message! ARE YOU SERIOUS!

How much commision you get??

Can you list ingredients, this looks like the lamest profit pyramid system I have ever seen, if you tell me your aress I can come and murder you in sleep and ...
by Justaskme
Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:30 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!
Replies: 16
Views: 7820

I just told you what worked for me. I stated clearly that I found these products, took them for other reasons and by happen stance found my cure. I thought this board was for people to share their story, struggles and cures. I said clearly that I was impressed with the products and BECAME A ...
by Justaskme
Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:42 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!
Replies: 16
Views: 7820

Not trying to be Clever.....just being honest. Give me break here. I really do want to help and share. My story is real no reason to lie. The products worked for me while using them for something else.

The products contains plant based minerals from soil deposits that dates back over 3000 yrs. I ...
by Justaskme
Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:26 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!
Replies: 16
Views: 7820

Hey guys, I'm sorry. I didn't know the rules. I'm new at posting. I used to just come to read never posted before. Sure I would be glad to share. Just thought I would get deleted if I gave out my info in a post. I have nothing to hide. Totally transparent. I'm sharing my contact, email and website ...
by Justaskme
Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!
Replies: 16
Views: 7820

FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!

I have suffered with BB all of my life. Alway had a great
hygiene regimen. I had a geographic tongue covered with a thick white coating. I know everyone that has this problem can recount being embarrassed and having unpleasant experiences. Well I'm no different. I had family members that would talk ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗