THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by windows
Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 86 Lavoris....Fact or Fiction?
Replies: 3
Views: 2882

Thank you for saying what you did, ER -- I agree one hundred percent.

We need to work together, putting anything negative aside, to see what works and what doesn't.

If there are multiple causes, there should be multiple remedies -- and this should be a forum where we can openly share our ...
by windows
Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOFOBIA- WHAT A BULLSHIT
Replies: 69
Views: 28052

The paranoia must be normal -- I've never had the courage to ask another to evaluate my breath. I need someone who understandds to do so, but how do I find that person?!?
by windows
Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180264

Snoopsister, John, austuser (and many, many others) - thanks again.
by windows
Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOFOBIA- WHAT A BULLSHIT
Replies: 69
Views: 28052

Is anyone in N. CA?

If so, can you please PM me?
by windows
Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello and a couple questions
Replies: 9
Views: 3158

Thanks, Elliot -- I'm really liking SeaFresh (right now, at least).

I've never used straight tea tree oil -- does anyone have any feedback?
by windows
Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb elimination list
Replies: 44
Views: 12363

I agree with the coments above.

Honestly, until I found this site a couple months ago, I felt like there must not be anyone else who had this horrible affliction. Or at least if they did, mine had to be worse. Not that it's a competition!

It's been helpful for me to hear from people who have the ...
by windows
Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello and a couple questions
Replies: 9
Views: 3158

Thanks, BronxJazzy, (and everyone) for responding!

I will definitely track down some of the additives for the neti pot. I can't say enough how much using it has helped my pnd -- which will hopefully lead to reducing my bb after more extended use.

I've also been getting pretty good results with ...
by windows
Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: yahoo website?
Replies: 3
Views: 1236

Search: breathhelp4u

You have to set up (or already have) a yahoo account and be approved before you can read the boards.
by windows
Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello and a couple questions
Replies: 9
Views: 3158

Hello and a couple questions

I decided to stop lurking -- I've been reading the site for about a month now, and wanted to pass along my thanks, especially to Jimi for running it and John for his tireless research. I hope the infighting stops soon -- it would be a shame to see the site dissolve as a result.

I have the same ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗