Hi Jimi,
Was wondering if you have some samples left. I would really be interested.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:08 am
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: First 3 persons will get BLIS products
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16478
- Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:06 am
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: First 3 persons will get BLIS products
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16478
blis products
Hi Jimi,
Let me know if you still have 1 more sample available.
thanks,
Let me know if you still have 1 more sample available.
thanks,
- Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU
- Replies: 126
- Views: 116210
Test for TMAU online
Does any one know if you can find a test online for TMAU? I would rather buy a TMAU test online and do it at home and mail the results in, than have to go and see a DR and pay for an office visit, It would be so uncomfortable for any of us to talk to a DR about our bad breath!
- Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hey!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3862
Love these Forums!!!!
Hey Guys,
Just want to say that It makes me feel better to read about other people other than my self that have the exact same issues! I have low self esteem and I dont talk to much to people I do not know because I am always thinking about my breath! I am tired of it. I have thought about s ...
Just want to say that It makes me feel better to read about other people other than my self that have the exact same issues! I have low self esteem and I dont talk to much to people I do not know because I am always thinking about my breath! I am tired of it. I have thought about s ...
- Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meeting new people with same issues.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7948
Meeting new people with same issues.
I am an attractive 28 year old woman who unfortunately has an halitosis issue. I have had poor self esteem since I noticed this problem in my early teens. I know I have halitosis because of friends or co workers letting me know. Sometimes I am so desperate to try new things or products, but nonthing ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.