THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Asia
Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU
Replies: 5
Views: 1601

Hi Me,

I had the same case with my urine, I had seen a gastro due to my search for bb cause and had an ultrasound which they found a big stone occupying most of my kidney. I've read that kidney stones can make your breath amonia like smell. So a Urologist suggest I should have it taken off soon ...
by Asia
Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Kidney stones
Replies: 5
Views: 5067

Thanks WTR, this past months I've been in clinics trying to find cause of my BB. I have had endoscopy on my throat and upper GI and nothing has been found. Before I got diagnosed with kidney stone my husband thought I'm crazy coz he said he can't smell my BB and I am 100% I have it as my kids ...
by Asia
Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Kidney stones
Replies: 5
Views: 5067

Kidney stones

I've been a member for months but never post any message, like you guys I've been a silent suferer who experienced a lot of embarassment. Full of anguish and pain that push me to seek medical help, I went started again to see 3 different ENT which doesn't help much as one denied I have it and just ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗