THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Ririn
Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?
Replies: 40
Views: 12281

May I join in ordering vit C?

Helllo, I have been reading posts here for a few weeks, but only now I have finally joined as a member. I am a 39 yo. Indonesian woman, have had halitosis since teenager, and during my twenties and early thirties I have already gone through all of the suffering of searching for probable causes for ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗