hi sun,
Can I have your email , or do we communicate here?
I'm from a nearby country (just south of Johor Baru)
I'm interested in ordering 2 bottles to try , the shipping should be cheaper rite :) ?
What would be the total price , and the payment method ? ( do you have a Maybank account ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?
- Replies: 40
- Views: 12300
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.