THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by phixion
Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose rich foods sitting in the person's intestines
Replies: 5
Views: 2012

Full article is here by the way: http://www.families-first.com/hb/lactose.htm

Pete
by phixion
Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose rich foods sitting in the person's intestines
Replies: 5
Views: 2012

Lactose rich foods sitting in the person's intestines

I read this article just now which seems a plausable explanation for some:

I had actually read it last year but I forget all about lactose intolerance.. I had planned to save up to buy a test but never got around to it, I have bolded the bits which seem to describe my condition (ex-haling it from ...
by phixion
Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Short Lived Relief? MAYBE NOT! *IMPORTANT!*
Replies: 15
Views: 6088

Since I don't really know what I'm talking about and it's all theory and stuff.. you might want to visit here and read up on doses and other stuff: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/

Pete
by phixion
Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Short Lived Relief? MAYBE NOT! *IMPORTANT!*
Replies: 15
Views: 6088

I don't know much about this, but the halflife for Vitamin C is 30 minutes.

Therfore, it would be wise (?) to assume we must consume Vitamin C *VERY OFTEN*.

Maybe 4 times per day isn't ENOUGH in itself for some people??

Perhaps 8 times per day would be better, spaced out better.

E.G.

7 AM ...
by phixion
Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Short Lived Relief? MAYBE NOT! *IMPORTANT!*
Replies: 15
Views: 6088

Vitamin C - Short Lived Relief? MAYBE NOT! *IMPORTANT!*

Sorry to make ANOTHER Vitamin C thread, but it seems Vitamin C has helped many in here but only for a week orso - well listen here. I've been doing some more reading, and the reason why it stops working (I'm pretty sure from what I've read..) is because of your body's newly built tolerance to the ...
by phixion
Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Clinical Guide (Interesting 4 BB Allergy Theory)
Replies: 8
Views: 3516

So if Vit C itself can be of help, it shouldn't be necessary to use those chewable versions which seem to have a negative effect on teeth enamel etc. Did anyone here notice any positive effect using Vit C in the normal way -- ie by swallowing the pills / powder straight away?

Aye, that's what I'm ...
by phixion
Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C Purity - Why Some May Work, Some May Not?
Replies: 3
Views: 1983

Also I think those people who Vit C hasn't worked for, it might be advisable to up your dosage... from all the studies I've looked at you're safe to take really HUGE ammounts - so don't settle for 4000mg if it's not working.... try gobbling 10000mg in a day..... the more you weigh obviously the more ...
by phixion
Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C Purity - Why Some May Work, Some May Not?
Replies: 3
Views: 1983

Vitamin C Purity - Why Some May Work, Some May Not?

http://www.xpressnet.com/bhealthy/vitaminc.html

This article may prove why some Vitamin C pills/chewables work and some don't for the same people?

"PURITY:

A number of companies produce Vitamin C with varying degrees of purity levels of L-Ascorbic Acid. However, in our research, our company was ...
by phixion
Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Clinical Guide (Interesting 4 BB Allergy Theory)
Replies: 8
Views: 3516

Vitamin C - Clinical Guide (Interesting 4 BB Allergy Theory)

http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/198x/smith-lh-clinical_guide_1988.htm

There's a lot of interesting reading in that guide.

I was thinking, maybe the whole Allergy theory surrounding BB could be solved with Vitamin C - and maybe that's why some people get BB relief when they take Vitamin C ...
by phixion
Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?
Replies: 40
Views: 12281

noptical wrote:So its not the vitc thats helping, its some other ingredient in the GNC vitc (probably Vit A?)
Is anyone interested in answering this very important question? :)

Pete
by phixion
Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180261

I've heard this has worked for a few people on these forums.

How many 'confirmed' cases do we have? I heard Mclean from London say it cured him of his 11 year halitosis.

I will give the Vitamin C a try. 1000g chewable sugar-free 4 times per day.

I am very skeptical as my bad breath is caused by ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗