THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 36 matches

by Tom
Tue May 27, 2008 12:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

Swedish bitter helps to boost stomach acid production, i'm not surprised its helping.


Bitter herbs - Some alternative practitioners say that bitter herbs may stimulate the secretion of stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Examples of bitter herbs are gentian and dandelion. They're often ...
by Tom
Tue May 27, 2008 12:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

Hungrygirl,

Do you take your ACV before eating anything or just protein? I take digestive enzymes but they don't seem to do anything.

I got some swedish bitters today and it says on the bottle to take after eating, do you think it's better to take it before?

If I don't have a problem with not ...
by Tom
Sun May 25, 2008 3:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

Can I borrow that gun?!! :lol:

Btw, what is your diet like? I'm trying to follow a candida diet, it does seem to have an effect on my breath, but it doesn't change it alot. I'm also going to try Xtralac (similar to Threelac), do you take probiotics too?

Well I like to eat everything, but I have ...
by Tom
Fri May 23, 2008 12:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: is the TUNG brush better than other tongue brushes?
Replies: 4
Views: 1891

Re: is the TUNG brush better than other tongue brushes?

Just don’t be brainwashed, most tongue brushes are the same. In real world your are eliminating BB for maybe less than 20% with toothpaste but your BB will comeback with less than an hour, or BB will remain the same. Sad but true.
by Tom
Fri May 23, 2008 12:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192933

La el Canada, city Toronto
by Tom
Fri May 23, 2008 12:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

Ok Tom, I'm going to give the Swedish bitters a try. You said it worked after an hour?! Are you meant to use the bitters for a certain amount of time or is it something you're meant to take long term?

Do you think your bb is originating from your digestive system rather than from in your mouth ...
by Tom
Wed May 21, 2008 1:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Theories. Why BB?
Replies: 12
Views: 4357

Re: Theories. Why BB?

My work is in stress and I can’t change it, because of that my mouth becomes dry to the point that I can smell my own stinky breath sometimes. Stress, alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, been hungry and dehydrated is the worst thing you can do to yourself to achieve fresh breath.
When it started? Since I ...
by Tom
Mon May 19, 2008 8:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

Tom, which product helps your BB, swedish bitters or greens? I wanna try one but not both.

Swedish bitters no doubt, after one hour you’ll feel relief, (sweet taste) Our body needs bitter, we eat too much sugar therefore many people have bitter bad breath because our body tries to produce bitter ...
by Tom
Mon May 19, 2008 7:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

All these products must be in liquid, capsules are useless. Over do it? I don’t, I am using suggested use only. Besides let’s face the truth how natural products can; ended up not being able to move? I never had any similar symptoms. This product does not make you go to toilet room it’s not true. I ...
by Tom
Mon May 19, 2008 7:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

I ordered some of that yesterday cause i read about it a while ago .
I didn´t wanna order it then cause i had no money.
It´s called vital green chlorella and it got chlorofyl in it,it helps against body odor and alot of other things. it´s 50 euro 1000 capsules i think.

Please GOD let this be the ...
by Tom
Mon May 19, 2008 6:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

Not sure where you got this info, perhaps from Dr. Harold Katz haha:)
Here are true facts; Swedish doctor also compiled a manuscript describing the 46 conditions for which Swedish Bitters can bring relief. Dr Samst himself lived to be 104 and finally succumbed, not to the ravages of old age, but as ...
by Tom
Mon May 19, 2008 3:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9416

New potent treatment that works!

Well I found out better formula that is working for me, I am sure it will work for those of you who have digestion problem. I have spend several visits with herbal Dr. Now I don’t have bitter taste in my mouth as I used to. Now my mouth feels fresh and sweet inside. I tried several tooth paste and ...
by Tom
Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Positive way for cure!
Replies: 22
Views: 7650

Tom , could you describe how was your healing process so far. I could be so useful for all of us. thanks.


Well first results are: I do have more energy big time, I sleep less 6.5 hours and I have more energy than ever before, when I used to sleep over 8 hours been at this level. My kidneys are ...
by Tom
Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Positive way for cure!
Replies: 22
Views: 7650

thank u for answering, how do u do the enema?

You’re funny here. :D
by Tom
Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Positive way for cure!
Replies: 22
Views: 7650

Sorry I did not have time to spend on net, but here is good news it works! Product works and I can feel my mouth is cleaner with no odor. Here what I found for some of you who did not believe me why colon cleaning is so important to stop bad breath! Here is a link to other forum what people have to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗