Interesting post.
One possible explanation could be that it's your saliva that smells before it even finds it's way into your mouth, possibly from blood-borne causes. This could in theory cause your tongue to smell bad (presuming it does smell bad) and lead to BB from your mouth alone.
You could ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where does my BB emanate from?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2345
- Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where does my BB emanate from?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2345
Where does my BB emanate from?
I suffered from room filling halitosis for over 40 years. I've had plenty of evil comments in that time.
I've spent a fortune (£thousands) over the years trying to cure it and nothing has worked for any length of time. I saw a ENT specialist who said my tonsils were OK.
I've often thought the ...
I've spent a fortune (£thousands) over the years trying to cure it and nothing has worked for any length of time. I saw a ENT specialist who said my tonsils were OK.
I've often thought the ...
- Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25618
Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
Somewhere on this site there's a link to this article
http://www.irmj.ir/browse.php?a_code=A-10-1-297&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
This refers to tests that successfully treated halitosis using a metronidazole mouth wash. I've searched around but can't find any metronidazole mouth wash but I did ...
http://www.irmj.ir/browse.php?a_code=A-10-1-297&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
This refers to tests that successfully treated halitosis using a metronidazole mouth wash. I've searched around but can't find any metronidazole mouth wash but I did ...
- Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who is the world expert of BB?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 18531
- Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: the long term sufferers.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3640
Guzler, how old are you?
I always thought it was strange that the vast majority of BB sufferers on these forums are 30something or younger, very rarely older than that. I wonder if chronic fecal bb even existed in the 50s or before, it seems like it's a modern age disease, i.e, when men introduced ...
I always thought it was strange that the vast majority of BB sufferers on these forums are 30something or younger, very rarely older than that. I wonder if chronic fecal bb even existed in the 50s or before, it seems like it's a modern age disease, i.e, when men introduced ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.