THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by ernieboronda111
Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hope this one helps.
Replies: 1
Views: 922

Hope this one helps.

Guys, check this link from a former sufferer.

http://my-halitosis.com/first-effective ... -halitosis
by ernieboronda111
Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
Replies: 28
Views: 8473

I'm here in the Philippines. I didn't left home this day that I'm supposed to. Exhausted of over thinking this problem.
by ernieboronda111
Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
Replies: 28
Views: 8473

Anyway, where country are you in Carri? we're 12 hours apart, other side of the globe haha.
by ernieboronda111
Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
Replies: 28
Views: 8473

anyway thanks for the info. I also tried to eliminate gluten intake. Sadly, it didn't work also. But the smell became of sewer like or dead animal.

With gluten intake, i get fecal odor. I'm so confused haha. Don't know what to do.
by ernieboronda111
Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
Replies: 28
Views: 8473

Hope you're still there. I am type 2 that's why its not working. But i'm also suspecting of being type 3, because the smell of my saliva is not that bad.
by ernieboronda111
Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
Replies: 28
Views: 8473

no changes with sumac. It didn't worked for me.
by ernieboronda111
Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
Replies: 28
Views: 8473

got mine! But the bag indicates "Sumac Lebanon". I'm not sure if its the same as yours.

It was affordable. Actually I'm having my dinner with this "sumac lebanon". Its a mild spice and red colored. Not as spicy as ordinary powdered peppers. I can handle even if I sprinkle 3 teaspoons on my plate of ...
by ernieboronda111
Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:45 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Don't give up, please read!
Replies: 3
Views: 18302

I am grateful to you for your uplifting words. :)

I hope the answers for our problems will be answered soon.
by ernieboronda111
Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13444

@justlivinlife

haven't you received my private messages?

By the way, i'm pretty sure that I am type 2. Probably, your cure won't work on me. But I'll also take a chance on your suggested formula. How much did it took you buying those items from health options? I used to roam around here at our ...
by ernieboronda111
Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13444

justlivinlife, thanks!!!

i sent you a message and asked you for ur CP#. I you won't mind, can we have a conversation? I really need help
by ernieboronda111
Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13444

to JUSTLIVINLIFE:

Hello, are you also experiencing tonsil stones and thick post nasal drip?

It seems that we're just a few kilometers away from each other.

I also tried many steps in fighting this, nothing seems to help. Goodluck to all of us.
by ernieboronda111
Sat May 31, 2014 4:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
Replies: 45
Views: 30390

Thank you for sharing your cure with us.

I can't find pseudoephedrine in our area, some said it was banned here. Do you have any substitute for that?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗