THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 83 matches

by bleh
Wed May 06, 2009 5:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
Replies: 30
Views: 11291

everyone is acting like im ****ing crazy. i know this is happening to me!! i finally just lost it the other day. i've confronted the bully straight forward and he just acted like i was crazy. literally EVERYONE is in on it besides my manager and my friend. i don't know what to do. i'm seriously ...
by bleh
Wed May 06, 2009 1:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
Replies: 30
Views: 11291

ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!

I've had previous posts about how I'm CONSTANTLY getting harassed at work about my bad breath. This week was the worst. I seriously feel like the ENTIRE floor knows about what's going on and they're trying to get me fired. Everywhere I go, people are making fun of me. And the saddest part of all is ...
by bleh
Sat May 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Should I Quit?
Replies: 23
Views: 13040

n/a
by bleh
Sat May 02, 2009 3:18 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Should I Quit?
Replies: 23
Views: 13040

n/a
by bleh
Sat May 02, 2009 2:12 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Should I Quit?
Replies: 23
Views: 13040

n/a
by bleh
Fri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Should I Quit?
Replies: 23
Views: 13040

n/a
by bleh
Fri May 01, 2009 11:59 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Should I Quit?
Replies: 23
Views: 13040

n/a
by bleh
Fri May 01, 2009 7:52 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Should I Quit?
Replies: 23
Views: 13040

n/a
by bleh
Fri May 01, 2009 12:35 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Should I Quit?
Replies: 23
Views: 13040

n/a
by bleh
Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:51 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Should I Quit?
Replies: 23
Views: 13040

Should I Quit?

n/a
by bleh
Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has bad breath caused you to have severe paranoia?
Replies: 12
Views: 7045

AMEN.
by bleh
Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has bad breath caused you to have severe paranoia?
Replies: 12
Views: 7045

n/a
by bleh
Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Accutane/IgA/These things worked for curing bb!
Replies: 13
Views: 12787

Here is another success story:


Shannah wrote:
My boyfriend kept complaining about mt BB to the point I seductively breathed in his face like you blow a kiss. Then I tounge kissed him passionately. He didn't push me off, but he told me my BB stinks, and I told him "You like me, so deal with it ...
by bleh
Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This article will make you angry.
Replies: 1
Views: 1249

This article will make you angry.

n/a
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗