I don't how useful this is but I thought I'd sharethis with you anyway
I've had bad breath for 15-20 yrs. The only way I know that I have still got this by use of the "lick test" on the back of my wrist as i'm to embarrassed to ask for someone elses opinion. Although this is not very scientific, I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Regime
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2145
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.