THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by sponnyson
Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone have Halitosis?
Replies: 3
Views: 9120

Does anyone have Halitosis?

I know it's gross, but I have halitosis I think, because my near my tonsils, that's where the bad breath smell comes from.
Does anyone else know how to get rid of it, treat it, without a dentist because I have no health insurance and it's out of the question.

I think it could be "tonsil balls ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗