THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by garrett_8899
Thu May 01, 2008 2:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115496

THis is a ****ing amateur site, I am not a ****ing professional, so I speak the ***k I want and if you ****ing don't like what I ***k want to say then I don't know how the ***k to help.

Regarding f word, why is ****ing such a bad word, don't ****ing know. This word can relive all the ****ing ...
by garrett_8899
Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115496

I am old school- going back to Healthboards, but more of a lurker than a 400+poster.
1) Jimi, you should be ashamed of yourself for treating people on here so harshly. And dropping the F-bomb in your posts is unprofessional and ignorant!!!!!! You created this site for freedom of speech, correct ...
by garrett_8899
Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hiatus Hernia, exercising a possible cure?
Replies: 13
Views: 6296

Re: Hiatus Hernia, exercising a possible cure?

Greenman, hi.. please tell me about your Hiatal Hernea and relation to your bad breath.
My father has an HH problem ( no bad breath ). I have never been checked for HH, but I do have stress and digestive problems. Just curious about HH and what info you can give about possible relationship between ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗