THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Courtney79
Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dimethyl Sulfide - Root causes?
Replies: 8
Views: 4013

Thanks so much for coming back to me and I'm so sorry for the late response. I got the test done at the Ultimate Smile Spa in Manchester city centre - the main dentist there Lance is lovely however they basically push the breeze care products which the fee for is included in the appointment fee ...
by Courtney79
Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dimethyl Sulfide - Root causes?
Replies: 8
Views: 4013

Yes I have those reactions and people moving away from me when I talk. I've never been told it smells fishy though, only like cabbage or musty. Also I quite regularly have strong smelling urine, often quite milky or dairy like - not sure if that is connected?

Where can I get tested for TMAU? I am ...
by Courtney79
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dimethyl Sulfide - Root causes?
Replies: 8
Views: 4013

Dimethyl Sulfide - Root causes?

Like most people on here I have suffered from bad breath my entire adult life - started at 20 and I am now 35. I went to see a specialist dentist who did a breath test on a Halicheck machine - the readings for Hydrogen Sulfide and Methyl Mercaptan barely registered but Dimethyl Sulfide was well ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗